[WikiEN-l] Botspam "joe job"

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 01:51:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:34 AM, Risker <risker.wp at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a general suggestion, you may find you have more success in having your
> posts accepted if you present your larger point rather than making a pithy
> comment that is out of context.

Yes...but if a post is neither accepted nor rejected for 24 hours,
it's just because a moderator hasn't gotten to it. The best way to
avoid that happening is to not be on moderation in the first place -
by posting relevant, interesting, concise, non-snarky,
non-inflammatory posts.

However, Greg, I do apologise for not getting to, and rejecting, your
post earlier.

Steve (moderator)