[WikiEN-l] Imagine if Wikipedia was printed

Fayssal F. szvest at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 04:35:01 UTC 2009

June 2009 news. The Rob Matthews's 5,000 pages 'book' contained no more than
437 FAs. We've got a total of 2,606 FAs.

According to the* Telegraph* one of Matthews (who is a 22 year-old graphic
design) goals is to sell it. In theory, he could sell all of Wikipedia
article space content... 3,031,886 would give him an astonishing 34,688,684
pages-long book!!!

http://www.labnol.org/internet/wikipedia-printed-book/9136/

Fayssal F.