[WikiEN-l] Deletion of unreferenced living person biographies

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 06:44:03 UTC 2009

Of course there's a process for speedy deletion--it's described where
you would expect, at WP:CSD. It explains how to nominate for it, how
to challenge it, and how to evaluate the proposals, and how to
challenge it.  There are, to be sure, a number of people who use it
wrongly, but there is still a norm. Not all processes involved an
explicit  hearing before the community.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.