[WikiEN-l] Wikien - Greatest hits

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:14:43 UTC 2009

The six year anniversary of Arbcom is coming up, and I was just going
through some of the old Wikien posts. I kind of got sentimental -
being to some degree responsible for the regrettable institution we
now call formalistic dispute resolution.

Anyway. Libertudian ("liberty"+ 'tude" + "-ian" + "-ism" ) concepts in
the news brought to mind one particular post, this one from... myself:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2006-September/054047.html

I have other faves, of course. Some are my own, but most are from tha people.

-Stevertigo