[WikiEN-l] Another Media and Wikipedia blackout on NYT reporter in Afghanistan

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 21:27:50 UTC 2009

"Do no harm" isn't a consensus however.
That language is so incredibly vague it could be taken to mean almost
anything.
Fred we've been over this many times on this list :)
You really want to do it again?
We have articles on murder victims which appear on the top of Google,
keeping that fresh in the minds and at the fingertips of anyone with an
interest prurient or not.
You don't think that "harms" the remaining living family?
"Do no harm" is an unworkable phrase.
Calling Lee Majors last movie "trite" even with a source is harmful to
his career I'm sure.