[WikiEN-l] Google Books class action lawsuit

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 02:37:15 UTC 2009

And I'd like to add contract violation *may* be illegal, there are
loopholes large enough to swim an elephant through, which is why
lawyers like contracts.  No such thing as an unbreakable contract.

You may have heard about these lawyers that are suing mortgage
companies because they didn't explain the mortgage clearly enough ?  An
interesting point, most websites, don't actually make you read the
license before you start using the site.  I'm not even sure where on
Google Books I would look to see what my allowed uses are.