[WikiEN-l] Deletion of unreferenced living person biographies

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 8 16:33:08 UTC 2009

Andrew Turvey wrote:
>  However, many editors think that neutral unreferenced articles shouldn't be PRODed or AFDed unless the proposer has first made an effort to find sources themselves (see guideline [[WP:BEFORE]]).
But PROD is good for this. If you want a systematic sweep, PRODs on
older completely unreferenced (short) BLPs (of marginal apparent
notability) would seem to be the least controversial way of handling
it.  This is done for articles generally, I think, that have been
unreferenced for three years or so.

Charles