[WikiEN-l] "Well known"

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Sun Sep 6 18:16:28 UTC 2009

Only in the context of arbitration cases where some horse's ass took a
stand. Establishing a global standard is inevitably an ugly process, as
in the old saying that compares the crafting of legislation to the making
of sausage.

However, we can strive to maintain a high standard, high enough that if
someone adapts our style, their writing won't seem  eccentric or
illiterate.

Fred