[WikiEN-l] Googley comments

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 18:19:00 UTC 2009

In a message dated 9/3/2009 7:21:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bluecaliocean at me.com writes:

> Yeah, but see, the thing is, you don't "own" the blog. The person
> writing it does (well, technically, the blog hosting service does).
> They have the right to not have a comment show up. We could use the
> same argument on Wikipedia.>>

What?  That Wikipedia puts a "comment on this article" and someone says "I
love this person" and "we" or at least someone decides that fan mail is not
something we want ?

I suppose there would need to be a guideline started to decide what sorts
of things are OK for comments.

Will