[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 02:33:28 UTC 2009

>  Again, I reiterate that all experienced editors should try editing as
>  an IP for a while. See how well our propaganda matches the way we

The thing that puts me off most, personally, is that the IP is
recorded and published. I wouldn't really care if there was some other
way to identify anonymous users, but raw IPs? Ick.

(Not that I'm hiding anything, you only have to look through my photos
and stubs to get a pretty clear idea of which suburb I live in. But
still.)

Steve