[WikiEN-l] BLP task force meeting

kgnpaul at gmail.com kgnpaul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:16:47 UTC 2009

Yeah, I am going to ignore that.  I spammed the meeting on a public mailing list and public channels about a meeting for the public.  I am  growing a tad weary of my efforts to get en.wiki involved in the idea process and then being accused cabalism.  But that's just Wikipedia as usual :)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Sam Blacketer wrote:

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Giacomo M-Z <solebaciato at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Having to have secret little chats because you can't have it all your own

> way on wikipedia.

It's not secret. Anyone can come and the log of the last meeting is here:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/BLP_Task_Force/Meeting_agenda/Minutes

I imagine the log of the more recent meeting will appear on meta soon.

--

Sam Blacketer

WikiEN-l at lists.wikimedia.org