[WikiEN-l] How friendly are we to Newbies? Create an article as a newbie challenge now paused

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:00:18 UTC 2009

so far from being  disruptive, the  project is an attempt to
demonstrate the ongoing disruption being routinely carried out by
people deleting improvable articles. sometimes a few test cases are
the clearest way to show that, and the project seems to have made done
that very successfully. We now need to consider how to improve what we
do so the   discouragement of new authors decreases.

I remind everyone that what admins do  is open and can and should  be
audited. Though that was not the purpose of the project, it is
perfectly in order to check the  deletions of individual admins.  We
should expect at least the same knowledge of basic rules we look for
at an RfA.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.