[WikiEN-l] WIKIPEDIA FOREVER

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 18:52:29 UTC 2009

Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
> The alternate afterlife reality is contained *within* the Koh-I-Noor.

That's absurd. While it is true that studying rocks like the
Koh-I-Noor *can* yield insights into the physics of matter ('this rock
seems to be really hard'), *can* be useful in very serious
applications (~diamond-housed beryllium atoms as qubits), and that
other-dimensional "objects" *can* exist within the "objects" we can
deal with (stuff passes right through the Earth all the time), it is
*not true that regular-dimensional objects like that really small rock
actually"contain" transcendental realities.

Please stop deliberately spreading misinformation.

-Stevertigo
"and the wind is making speeches..