[WikiEN-l] fictional categories

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:54:46 UTC 2009

Fiction is a very broad term. fictions can be used for rhetorical
purposes in serious discourse--fictional examples are a mainstay of
philosophical argument, dating back to Plato's cave, if not earlier.

For this hypothetical animal, I do not think there will be any
difficulty finding a citation that says that it is a fiction.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.