[WikiEN-l] FW: [Foundation-l] "antisocial production"

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 01:46:22 UTC 2009

In a message dated 6/27/2009 6:37:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
WJhonson at aol.com writes:

> How dare you!  Go away and be quiet!
>
> On a lighter note, I've never met anyone I couldn't piss off.
>
> Will "grumpy" Johnson>>
> ------------------

Wait a moment.
I think maybe I've confused "grumpy" with "aggressively obnoxious".

In other words, not only am I obnoxious, but I try to recruit others to my
cause by aggressively proselytizing, that is, I annoy them to the point
where they also become equally obnoxious.  The ultimate plan of course is for
everybody to be hostile all the time.  That would be the pure world of hatred
and animosity (and redundancy) that my dark overlord requires for his
return.

On a second note, I wonder how they selected their sample.  Complacent
Wikians would be less likely I would think to respond than newly-created
activists.

Will "grumpy and dopey all in one" Johnson