[WikiEN-l] Google Starts Including Wikipedia on Its News Site

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Mon Jun 22 15:23:11 UTC 2009

> Can someone set up a Wikipedia space page that lists the articles
> featured
> on Google News? The articles will already be under closer scrutiny, for
> the
> same reason they're on Google, but it might be good to have a page that
> people can scan for blatant problems and use as a focus for improvement.
>
> Nathan

Yes, being listed on Google News can certainly bring focus to the
articles affected, both for good and ill. Those listed right now are:

Speaker of the British House of Commons election, 2009

David S. Rohde

20 June 2009 Taza bombing

http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=wn

How about a category" Category:Google News

Maintenance would consist of adding the category to articles currently
featured and removing it from those no longer featured.

Fred