[WikiEN-l] Social ideas (was Hi there)

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 04:41:38 UTC 2009

> Stevertigo wrote:
>
> But do I understand correctly, Emily, that
> > by "social aspects" you mean more what we might call "community," or
> > "collective," or perhaps "synergetic" aspects?
> Emily Monroe <bluecaliocean at me.com> wrote:
> Yes, that's what I mean!

I'll be interested to see where this discussion goes.

(Because we've gotten our hellos out of the way, I've retitled the thread)

It generally "goes" nowhere here unless you seed it with a question or idea.
If your stated interest can be translated into a question, it might go
something like:
   What socially-oriented ideas might make Wikipedia better?

Though you may not yet understand the intricacies, it still would not be out
of place for you to suggest some ideas yourself. Especially when you want to
start a new conversation. In threads like this, we can deal with a few
different things at once, and who knows what might come up?

I myself am wondering if anyone has seen any userboxes made into
bumperstickers.

-Steven