[WikiEN-l] Daily Mail article on Sam Blacketer case

Giacomo M-Z solebaciato at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:43:40 UTC 2009

What you are failing to realise is that Blacketer's only crime is to have
made the Arbcom and Jimbo look silly and gullible. As an Arb he was no worse
or better than the rest of the crew. Wikipedia should publicly support and
defend him and thus the project - editing Cameron's page was not wrong and
that needs to be made clear. Making the Arbcom etc appear foolish - Well,
is that a crime?

Giano