[WikiEN-l] Daily Mail article on Sam Blacketer case

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 10 10:22:25 UTC 2009

Giacomo M-Z wrote:
> Charles, I can understand that you are bitter at having been so firmly
> voted off the Arbcom, but you really should ask yourself why that was,
> and try and draw some benefeits from the experience. Ths community
> wanted change, a change that is from your Jimbo biased perspective. A
> perspective which has got Wikipedia into this mess, that is my point -
> nothing more.
> Giano

Joining a thread and wandering completely and provocatively off-topic
like this has a name. It is called "trolling". Your "point" seems to be
that wikien-l is as good a place as any to abuse all and sundry, and
drag up the past.

I would say that Jay Walsh's job is safe for the moment. You have zilch
to offer. A stock-in-trade of verbal bullying, shamelessness and
congealed revenges sounds more like the type of journalist who requires
handling, than someone who should be anywhere near the interface with
major media.

Charles