[WikiEN-l] Daily Mail article on Sam Blacketer case

Giacomo M-Z solebaciato at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:19:43 UTC 2009

Really Charles, you mentioning Greg Kohs to prove your point - you must be
truly desperate, is he not another of the many dissenters that you, Jimbo
and Co have suppressed. Anyone who does not toe the "Jimbo line" has to be
driven off or banned and shut up. I correspond with many and listen to their
views, even when I don't always agree (as I didn't with Greg on that
occasion); it's a great pity that Wikipedians are prevented by Jimbo and his
cronies from doing likewise openly and honestly on Wikipedia because then,
and only then the project may mature and grow.

Wikipedia's PR stinks because it has to know-tow to the wishes of Jimbo and
his coterie, a group of sycophants singularly lacking in judgement and
wisdom - as long as this situation is allowed to continue, Wikipedia is fair
game to all journalists as it will always appear amateurish and ,frankly,
rather silly and unreliable.

Giano