[WikiEN-l] European History Primary Sources portal launched

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 8 17:02:54 UTC 2009

> It's always good to see external organisations making available to the
> public material that would be more accessible to intellectual circles during
> the pre-Internet era.
>
> AGK

But from what I gather so far this is more like offering a custom Google
search tailored to the EHPS approved list of sites. Well, that's what
you get by navigating to their search option. How can one easily "save"
the search? It would be handy to have that EHPS button to try, and some
way short of having it in its own tab.

Charles