[WikiEN-l] Call for Participants: NICE interface modification

AGK wikiagk at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:04:08 UTC 2009

Having read the consent form and such, I don't see any problem with
participating, and have enabled the tool. I would encourage others to do the
same. The study is able to progress with a few seconds on our part spent
installing the gadget.
I would note recent Village Pump discussions on the tool: <
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Village_pump_(technical)#Wikipedia_interface_modification_.28NICE.29_study>.
To summarise what has been said there: with concerns having being raised
there, the tool is now hosted on Wikipedia, and so users are able to
watchlist the gadget page and scrutinise any changes to the code.

AGK