[WikiEN-l] A new solution for the BLP dilemma

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 19:05:16 UTC 2009

Your characterization of the Matt Sanchez fiasco is incomplete.   Arbcom
doesn't ban a person for a year over merely attempting to address BLP  issues
on their own biography.

Your characterization of the issue as "BLP violations" is an
interpretation.  Other editors saw the issues as not being violations at  all, but rather
consistent with our goal of presenting the evidence as it  is.

This is not a good example of what you think you're trying to  address.  I
fail to see why you think opening this can of worms is  appropriate.

Matt Sanchez is a poster boy for duplicity in my opinion.  Bringing  him in
here is not going to help your case.

Will Johnson

**************Mortgage rates drop to record lows. $200,000 for $1,029/mo
Fixed. LendingTree®
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222653866x1201461148/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.lendingtree.com%2Fborrower%2Falliance%2Ffrom.as
p%3Fwhereto%3Dpromopagev3%26promo%3D00279%26loan%5Ftype%3D2%26source%3D28895
60%26esourceid%3D2889560%26800num%3D1%2D800%2D289%2D3915%26AdType%3D2)