[WikiEN-l] A new solution for the BLP dilemma

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:43:20 UTC 2009

The proposal is to noindex upon the subject's request.  Isn't it best to let
the people who live with the consequences weigh those pros and cons?  If the
main thing they want is to get Wikipedia off the top Google result, then it
may be worth it to them.  On principle, I'm not keen on paternalism.

http://durova.blogspot.com/