[WikiEN-l] GDFL compliance

Andrew Turvey andrewrturvey at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:41:29 UTC 2009

Just out of interest, what is "doing it right" in this context. Is a link to http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Houses_of_Parliament.jpg plus an extended text along the lines of, say, the bottom of http://www.answers.com/topic/bahrain-football-club required?

I've seen (source:Wikipedia) quoted a few times on media pictures now.