[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia:Paradoxes

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:42:06 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:41 AM, <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:

> Not exactly my point.
> First god creates a regular stone, which god can do.
> Now we can all admit that god, once god has created a green stone, could
> change the color of the stone from green to red.

Hm. Read: Making a point decapitalizing "God" and rehashing with what
I've said before are nothing more than absurd assumptions about God's
capabilities.

In fact it doesn't look like these comments have much other point than
to use a decapitalized "God" such as to proudly flaunt both the
author's *atheasm, and thear supposedly great capacity to deal with
the entire concept of God as only an absurdism.

-Stevertigo

PS: BTW when I designed my own virtual world with completely realistic
physics, I never really had to add "crushability" as a "property" of
anything - *any sufficiently massive conglomerate of atoms can get
"crushed" by a pair of more sufficiently more massive ones.