[WikiEN-l] If anyone ever says Wikipedia is too deletionist

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:23:46 UTC 2009

geni wrote:

 >Not that I am in the slightest manner interested in any
 >type of pet being added to wikipedia, but is this decision
 >transitive?

 >That is, are (presidential/head of state) pets of any nation
 >notable on the English language wikipedia,

Not sure if he actually had any famous pets, but I have it
on good authority that Hitler was kind to dogs.

Aargh! Self-inflicted Godwinning...

More seriously - relatively speaking - I think we actually
do have quite a few emperors and the like favorite rides
as articles of their own. Granted horse are not generally
considered pets.

If we don't have [[Bukefalos]] etc. as articles; I, for one, am
appalled.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen