[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia:Paradoxes

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Wed Jul 29 10:12:55 UTC 2009

The more you know about how it is, the less you know about how it changes.
The more you know about how it changes, the less you know about how it is.
Just measuring something changes it.
--Restatement of Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

news:8CBDAD61006FB47-1748-41C4 at webmail-db14.sysops.aol.com...