[WikiEN-l] A modest proposal - a recap of resolution-l

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 05:32:39 UTC 2009

<<Oh, that bit is actually very simple. It allows people that have been
banned on-wiki to continue arguing.>>

If that's the main difference, doesn't it seem likely that this is a
proposal not likely to gain consensus?  If the community has decided
that a contributor shouldn't contribute, why would we want to hear more
from them?