[WikiEN-l] How wikipedia could link into File Protection.

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 18:57:54 UTC 2009

In a message dated 7/22/2009 7:01:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sinewave at silentflame.com writes:

OK - so  I think a fair summary of this proposal (correct me if I'm wrong)
is:
We  should create a group of experienced BLP editors (or similar) to
edit a BLP  that has been the subject of an edit war. The page would be
protected from  editing by other (non-sysop) users.>>

Why do you say "non-sysop" ?  Are you proposing this editing be  limited to
admins ?
If so I'd vigorously oppose.

Will Johnson

**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas