[WikiEN-l] Copyright question

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:00:34 UTC 2009

I enjoy writing a lot on US and UK law, on wikipedia over the years, so I've
had cause to notice that UK laws claim crown copyright (same as normal
copyright but more extravagant title?) so it might not be correct that it's
PD. But I don't know about the full text of legal case rulings. Does anyone
here?

FT2