[WikiEN-l] The current purges in English Wikipedia (...and my personal case)

Andrew Turvey andrewrturvey at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:03:54 UTC 2009

----- "Desiphral" <desiphral at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

No, but it is part of the policy regarding user accounts generally. Personally, I think you were correctly blocked - not because of "role accounts" - which is a slightly different issue - but because of the policy [[WP:NOSHARE]]. Two people should not share a single user account - although the wording you quoted was that of the individual, the principle is clearly laid down in policy.

Have a read of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:NOSHARE if you want more information.

Regards,

Andrew