[WikiEN-l] The terrorists have won

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:17:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:10 PM, geni<geniice at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is also the same issue for those involved on the on wikipedia
> censorship. How much of this did they know? What was the wording of
> the request Jimbo received?

The main issue now for all involved is saving face. This is an
important concept for those of us who have a public face and don't
want egg on it.

The best part of all this is, aside from Rohde and company managing to
extend their stays on Earth, is that we are all basically off the hook
as far as  "journalistic ethics" go anyway - we're an "encyclopedia."

-Stevertigo