[WikiEN-l] Bible websites

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:49:21 UTC 2009

We were actually dealing a bit with the idea of a heads-up verse
comparison/translation interface.
Its not just about linking, its about compiling a page that displays
the content of two separate articles (different selected versions) but
the same verses in parallel.

The Navpop tool can show text from a particular section when
mouseovering a section link, so I suppose a little of that would work.
Then what would a parallel link look like? Something like
[[source:Bible:Douay:Genesis|1|3|compare:Bible:KJV]] ?  And a url
scheme like
 http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible:Douay:Genesis&section=1&compare=Bible:KJV:Genesis

I guess templating could work too.

-Steve