[WikiEN-l] Bible websites

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 08:26:15 UTC 2009

I noticed as I was fixing up one article that we appearently have a tag
bibleverse that links to *one specific* website.

I'm not comfortable with that sort of approach.  It seems to highly favor a
particular bible website over other similar ones.

Don't we have a similar issue when linking to a book citation?  That is, we
provide several sources for the ultimate underlying book citation, not just
a single link to amazon for example.

Will