No subject

Mon Jan 19 21:31:31 UTC 2009

destination has varied). Since June 2008, is has been a proposed
guideline, with people either of the opinion that it is not needed at
all because the relevant stuff is covered elsewhere (with at least one
attempt to turn the page back into a redirect), or people agreeing
that something separate is needed to address the complexities of such
matters.

Carcharoth