[WikiEN-l] Announcing "Epistemia", a new wiki encyclopedia

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 11:18:40 UTC 2009

Your Help or Community Portal page should describe your project.
Your Welcome page isn't very informative about exactly how you are
different from Wikipedia, or any other wiki for that matter.

Almost all (or many) Wikis are free and global.  Maybe you could
describe somewhere on your site why you are more reliable or something.

Also your About page is blank.

By the way, just to humour me, why do you disallow account names with
numbers, punctuation or domain names?  I'm sure you must have a good
reason, but I can't fathom it.

Will