[WikiEN-l] Reporting Grawp to Verizon

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Jan 25 10:57:17 UTC 2009

I wrote:

>>>     - Source IP address: 207.172.128.101

That's a bad example, because it's not Verizon.
The contributions do hav a lot of unwanted communication, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_checkuser/Case/Grawp

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:71.107.165.252&action=edit&redlink=1
That is Verizon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:70.121.43.80&action=edit&redlink=1
That is Herndon, Virginia, but roadrunner.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:151.32.140.76&action=edit&redlink=1
Italia, Online. Either it's a copycat or a proxy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:70.217.243.230&action=edit&redlink=1
That is Verizon wireless, New Jersey.

Following whois links might get you information you want, and I hav found
them non-functional, lately. The whois server that wikipedia uses was
changing our "nocache" request to "cache" for good technical reasons. Their
connection to arin was recently failing, so I am using http://www.kloth.net/
in Deutschland.