[WikiEN-l] Reasons I care less about Wikipedia than I used to, No. 43

Wilhelm Schnotz wilhelm at nixeagle.org
Sun Jan 18 19:08:29 UTC 2009

Hah,

I am not defending top or bottom posting here, but merely explaining
why it happens. Several services and programs are programmed by
default to top post, and users don't tend to change those defaults as
that requires extra work. (assuming its even possible)

For those remotely curious... The program I am using is
http://www.google.com/mobile/default/mail.html