[WikiEN-l] Jeremy Hanson

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Jan 18 18:23:24 UTC 2009

I hav dynamic IP, myself, and it seems that typically, I get the same IP I
had last time if it is available, and it is always within the same 64k
block. What is more impractical is the manpower demanded by what we are
doing now, which is blocking one IP# at a time.

news:7c865bab0901152055r26e14a02r8bbb19127b7184d9 at mail.gmail.com...