[WikiEN-l] Jeremy Hanson

brewhaha%40edmc.net brewhaha at edmc.net
Thu Jan 8 06:40:28 UTC 2009

a.. 2007-09-05T20:26:03 (hist) (diff) m Talk:Muhammad ? (moved Talk:Muhammad
to Talk:Muhammad raped little children, and he was a known prostitute, aka
male whore. He worshiped Satan and sacrificed babies in his name.)

Okay...This is about the worst I hav found, and it does not go under the
heading of common assault. So, where is this stuff where Jeremy Hanson makes
threats about doing things like this? Overall, he seems like a bot that
likes moving things to "HAGGER????". Under verizon's acceptable use policy,
if they were enforcing it, yes, he could find himself and his mother
disjoined from the internet. Under the law though, it is not common assault,
so that hoped-for visit from feds is not likely. Hate-crimes? I did not look
there, yet. They are not big in the western world. Remember the cartoons
published? So, in total, I think range blocks are the best way to go. People
with IDs will still be able to edit from verizon, and in fact people can
obtain IDs via-e-mail, so I think "collateral damage" is a strong term for
unintentional and temporary blocks. This will let the clerks nail down all
of Grawp's accounts before he creates new ones. In a world of rampant
excellence, verizon's users will ask verizon why, and verizon will ask
someone at wikipedia in turn. Where is the common assault?
_______
Nobody can abuse you without your permission.
--Ann Landers

news:c7c66430812141923r3605e9a3s175d1dcb34180cf at mail.gmail.com...