[WikiEN-l] MUD history dissolving into the waters of time

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Sat Jan 10 19:06:01 UTC 2009

Hello,
When it became clear that my beloved MUD of many years would be taken down,
I contacted everyone I knew, got every bit of original source material, the
source code etc... and put it on a wiki on SourceForge.

http://rockserv.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Of course, I forgot to pass-protect the wiki and I fear the spammers have
gotten the best of it. But still, it's all there.

I can't say that any of that material belongs on Wikipedia. Probably not
even a mention.

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Michel Vuijlsteke <wikipedia at zog.org>wrote:

> Nothing exceptional about this, of course:
>
> http://www.massively.com/2009/01/06/mud-history-dissolving-into-the-waters-of-time/
>
> Sigh.

You have successfully failed!