[WikiEN-l] flagged revvvs

Charlotte Webb charlottethewebb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 02:14:42 UTC 2009

I'm still trying to figure out why semi-protection is more widely
supported than flaggedrevs, especially after seeing the example given
here:

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=22088 [warning: badsite]

What would be a reasonable timetable for closing this discussion...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Protecting_BLP_articles_feeler_survey

...with the acknowledgment that there is at least majority support for
flaggedrevs on BLP articles, and turn the bloody thing on already
(preferably without any technical or social restrictions against using
it on other pages as needed, and on all pages eventually).

It's a few hours till 2009 here, and I'm about to go get shit-faced
drunk. If anyone is reading this I'd like nothing better than to come
back tomorrow <s>morning</s> afternoon and see that actual progress
has been made.

For this new year it's time to try something different. Please.

—C.W.