[WikiEN-l] Positives to publicity

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 02:50:08 UTC 2009

I... friggin... love it.
And I rarely love anything at all.  I mean I don't even love Cheetos,
although I like it.
But this page you linked is the first time I've ever encountered anyone
doing this.
It's the wave of the future!  I wish I had the technical ability to do
it, or the time.
I'm like one of those zombies in the Bela Lugosi "White Zombie" (1932)
which I just linked up today (shameless plug shameless plug)

Chairpotato's "Night at the Movies!"
http://knol.google.com/k/chair-potato/chairpotatos-night-at-the-movies/hyujx7mco9jp/23

Just look at their faces as they push that grind-stone around and
around and around.
I'm like that.  Only with a whip.

W.J.