[WikiEN-l] Positives to publicity

kgnpaul at gmail.com kgnpaul at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:33:50 UTC 2009

No, I haz no link.  By "we" I meant the Foundation, ticket numbers are available upon private request if you have access to the system.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Carcharoth wrote:

Could you link to an example?

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Keegan Paul<kgnpaul at gmail.com> wrote:

> ...and they are continuing to roll in.  Any more firm ideas?  They seem to

> think that they are applying for "staff".  I haven't the time to read all

> reporting, feedback would be great.

> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Keegan Paul <kgnpaul at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Correction, it was a blog.  I just don't remember where.  If'n anyone else

>> does, please post.  It was a good read.

>>> Well, hm.  Hard to explain there as an "oldbie" what it was like as a

>>> newbie.  I happened to have good interactions based on concerns I had, as

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan

WikiEN-l at lists.wikimedia.org