[WikiEN-l] So, what is the deal with flagged revisions?

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:30:27 UTC 2009

As I thought the poll was, we were approving a trial limited in all
respects to BLP only. We were also discussing a trial on one thing,
not a simultaneous trial of several different proposals. in trying to
see how a complicated new routine works, we should be testing either
flagged revision or patrolled articles first.  And if we are going to
test flagged revisions,we should be testing one particular way of
doing it, not three different levels at the same time.

That is, assuming I correctly understand the page Wikipedia:Flagged
protection and patrolled revisions,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Flagged_protection_and_patrolled_revisions
which is very likely to be an incorrect assumption.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.