[WikiEN-l] Blog post on FlaggedRevs

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:51:24 UTC 2009

Someone should calculate how many articles have BLP tags somewhere on
them, and are not in the Living people category. I think that tool
Magnus magicked up a few days ago could do that now. This would give
an idea of how many articles outside of the living people category
have enough problems for people to add a BLP tag. Whether people
remove such tags after things have settled down again, I don't know.

Carcharoth