[WikiEN-l] Annoying hatnotes

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri Aug 21 11:49:03 UTC 2009

"Carcharoth" <carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote in message
news:206791b10908190851j6e4a8680jbc9a61bd0bd7e445 at mail.gmail.com...
(snip)
> I am impressed, though, that we have this article:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_the_plankton
(...)

When you hav a body of water as big as the ocean, and it is fed by rivers,
lakes along the way, and glaciers, then the [paradox] is more aptly called
an equilibrium. There are also different temperatures and depths for the
plankton, plus they already vary in length of life by genetics that give
other varieties of plankton more hardiness -- ability to survive in
different extremes -- much more complicated than a paradox, and that is a
term in literature, so I go figure. I should look for a scope lens for my
camera. I do not see any way to remove my current zoom lens, so I probably
want an SLR for a microscope. I seeded my tank with
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daphnia ], and other things are bound to be in
there.
_______
[http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/Moss_Filter.HTM HowTo Control Phytoplankton]