[WikiEN-l] Annoying hatnotes

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 18:05:56 UTC 2009

I got what you were saying before evidently.  I don't have a two item rule,
and I don't think we should have a two-item rule :)
   In general I don't really like rule creep.  I enjoy seeing people
slugging it out and getting outraged, because I'm evil like that.  Than I can
pretend false sympathy and get one side to sell me their soul in exchange for
the Clue.

But back to the case.  Your example has four items, so disamg it, it looks
silly to have three links at the top of an article.  I don't however see the
whole mountainish molehill if there is only one link at the top.

Will Johnson