[WikiEN-l] Annoying hatnotes

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:52:54 UTC 2009

<WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:
> This is how I do it.  If in "Plankton" we have only one other thing
> named planton, then we shouldn't have a disamg page just for
> two items.  That seems overkill.  So in that case SB_Plankton
> makes sense.

Repeat: "And four years isn't too long I suppose for
those people to finally get the notion that **trivial disambiguations
are unencyclopedic.** Fugly too."

Generally speaking we try to be an encyclopedia. That means its not an
issue of "a trade-off in having too many clicks."

-Stevertigo
PS: Thanks for getting back on topic here.